Prayers don’t have to be complicated to be powerful. You just need to believe. 有力的禱告不一定很複雜,你只需要相信。
Have you ever prayed for someone else to be healed? 你有為人家的身體醫治禱告過嗎?
God moments can happen in the most simple situations. 我們是可以在最簡單的情況下與神溝通的。
Our editor Penny shares about her breakthrough in faith and how it changed her view of God forever. WitnessHK編輯Penny分享她在信仰上的突破 ...
From walking on rocky roads to walking in faith was His amazing plan. 從走在崎嶇的道路到走在信仰的道路是祂美妙的安排。
Prayer often helps reveal our deeper purpose in life. 禱告經常幫助我們揭示生命裡更深層的目的。
Have you ever felt so certain that you know it is, indeed, the answer that you have been looking for? 您試過非常肯定面前的一切,就是您一直所尋找的答案嗎?
Do you sometimes feel that healing is for other and not for yourself? 您會否覺得神只會醫治別人但不會醫治自己?
還記得,去年的這段期間,人生第一部作品在香港書展出版… I still remember, around this time last year, my first book made its appearance at the Hong Kong Book Fair.
For me, the difference between knowing about God and actually experiencing Him… 對我來講,認識神有別於真正體驗祂