The corporate world has its ups and downs. Read how God carried our editor Paul through one of his biggest down moments. 起起跌跌是企業世界的常情。這篇見証分享神如何帶領WitnessHK編輯Paul走過他人生的一個低谷。
Prayer often helps reveal our deeper purpose in life. 禱告經常幫助我們揭示生命裡更深層的目的。
God can use many things to encourage us – even the NBA. 神可以用很多事情來鼓勵我們 - 甚至是美國職籃。
我會繼續等待下一站,神帶領的愛的下一站。 I will wait for the next stop, where His Love leads me.
學習從祂的眼目看,發覺原來可以完全不一樣。 Learning to see from God’s eyes, realizing that everything can be different.
I confess. I am a plan-oholic. I love planning and I even make plans to plan. 我招供。我是一個計劃狂。我愛計劃,我甚至計劃去計劃。
祂的愛是無限無底線,我們要幾多,祂總會比更多!God’s love is without limits and boundaries. He always gives us more than we need!
願Coria的經歷也成為您的祝福。Coria shares her encounter with the Lord as her provider.
I am so happy today. At first, it seems like it’s all because of little “insignificant” things. 我今天非常快樂!最初,快樂好像是來自於生活上的“瑣碎”小事。
We know God loves us, but sometimes we feel like challenging it and going our own ways. Will shares with us. 我們都知道神是愛我們的,不過有時我們卻向挑戰這愛,更要走自己的路。篇輯Will與大家分享他的 ...